Group Training & Social Walks
A socialization & training opportunity for dogs of all ages
Group Walks - $15.75
Come and walk your dog (all ages welcome) with a group of other people and their dogs. The objective is to have an opportunity to practice your dog’s leash manners and on-leash social skills around people and dogs from a bit of a distance.
Walking with a pack is a natural and non-confrontational way for your dog of any age to learn to be social but still have self-control. It’s all on-leash, and is a mix of socialization and training.
Please note: This is not a training class, it is an opportunity to practice your dog’s training and social skills in a controlled and safe setting where everyone else is there to do the same.
We ask that everyone keeps 10 feet away from each other at all times, dogs are not permitted to play during this program. We are focusing on calm, co-existence as a pack.
- Pre-Register online by clicking the yellow button below
- 2 person per dog maximum.
- Time — Fridays at 4pm
- Location — Beacon Hill Park
- Age — Any age
- Vaccinations — Your pup must be vaccinated to attend as this is an outdoor walk. Proof of your pup’s first + second set of vaccines, plus proof of the kennel cough vaccine (Bordatella) is required.
- Safety: Please keep dogs at least 10 feet apart at all times as temperaments cannot be guaranteed.
- 24-hour cancellation policy in effect
- No age limit – all dogs welcome. Please note that we have young puppies attending these walks so your dog must be reliably safe or muzzled if there is any risk of reactivity or aggression.
If your dog does struggle with reactivity or aggression, please reach out to us so we can help you with a training plan before attending.
- Please bring weather-appropriate clothing, water for you and your dog, a cell phone, a leash (no flexi leashes please) and a collar (with ID tags). And don’t forget some poop bags.
- Please refrain from pulling out toys or treats if close to any other dog to avoid any resource-guarding aggression.
- **Registration before the class is required.
How it works:
During this one hour walk, you will participate with your dog while being guided by a qualified trainer. We walk as a big pack of people and dogs, we get some exercise, we help our dogs learn to walk calmly around other dogs and we have fun with obedience training games while we go!
Our trainer is there to give guidance during the walk and offer assistance when needed.
Best Suited For:
Anyone who wants to get out and join a welcoming group of people that are all working with their dogs to be the best they can be.
Not sure if your dog or puppy is a good fit? Get in touch and we can decide together.