Reactivity Group Training
This program is for dogs who are experiencing fear, anxiety, aggression, frustration-reactivity and hyperactivity.
Are you struggling to walk down the street with your dog due to their barking, growling, and/or lunging on leash? Is their behaviour interfering with your quality of life, and theirs? Our reactivity and behaviour modification training is designed to teach both you and your dog to manage and change behaviour long term.
Reactivity Rehab Package
Price - $600
Work with a trainer for five – 45 minutes sessions.
After we assess your dog’s behaviour and individual needs, we design a program that will address your specific concerns.
We will also cover foundational training like leash walking, getting your dog to focus on you, teaching them how to relax and how you can appropriately communicate with your dog. Our goal is for you to have a dog you can take anywhere.
** Our training team currently only has availability Mon-Fri 9-5
- This is a five-week program, classes are 45 minutes long, once a week for five weeks
**This program is not suitable for puppies who are nipping, biting and jumping. We encourage you to start with our basic obedience program via private or group classes to help set you and your puppy up for success.
Group Reactivity Rehab Program
Price - $349
This five-session group program is designed for dogs experiencing anxiety, over-arousal, and reactivity.
- We will use a holistic approach that addresses lifestyle, stress, exercise, socialization, and training, to create a calmer and more confident dog.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of reactivity, stress, over-arousal, body language, and various management techniques.
- We will set up situations that allow your dog to learn relaxation and emotional regulation, to create positive new habits.
- You will receive a comprehensive booklet to follow as we go through the course, weekly homework assignments, in-class demonstrations, and opportunities to rehearse your dog’s skills.
- You will also receive access to our behaviour modification Facebook group.
Pre-registration required – view our cancellation policy
- This is a five-week program with a set curriculum, classes are 45 minutes long, once a week for five weeks (we will skip any holiday weekends)
- Our classes are 4 dogs maximum. *Two handlers per dog are required for sessions 2-5*
- If it is your first group program with us, participants are required to show their dog’s proof of the first & second set of vaccines plus Bordetella (Kennel Cough),
If your dog is extremely fearful and shut down or has a bite history, our Private Reactivity Rehab program will most likely be a better fit.
However, if you’re not sure whether this program is right for you and your dog, please contact us to set up a 30-minute consultation before registering.