Reactivity Group Training
This program is for dogs who are experiencing fear, anxiety, aggression, frustration-reactivity and hyperactivity.
Are you struggling to walk down the street with your dog due to their barking, growling, and/or lunging on leash? Is their behaviour interfering with your quality of life, and theirs? Our reactivity and behaviour modification training is designed to teach both you and your dog to manage and change behaviour long term.
Private Reactivity Training
Price - $550
Looking to work on specific goals 1-on-1 with a trainer? Our private training is the right fit for you.
This is our personalized training package. Our trainers will assess your dogs needs and build a plan to address their behaviour. Our trainers use a proven framework to find the root causes of your dog’s behaviour, and teach you the correct ways to manage and correct it for long term change.
- Four – 45 minute sessions with a trainer.
- Sessions are held once per week for four weeks at a local park.
- We are available to travel to you, subject to a travel fee.
- Master Trainers Dave Tomey and Aviva Shtull are only available on request, and for an additional fee
**This program is not suitable for puppies who are nipping, biting and jumping. We encourage you to start with our basic obedience program via private or group classes to help set you and your puppy up for success.
Group Reactivity Rehab Program
Price - $349
This four-session group program is designed for dogs experiencing anxiety, over-arousal, and reactivity.
- We will use a holistic approach that addresses lifestyle, stress, exercise, socialization, and training, to create a calmer and more confident dog.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of reactivity, stress, over-arousal, body language, and various management techniques.
- We will set up situations that allow your dog to learn relaxation and emotional regulation, to create positive new habits.
- You will receive a comprehensive booklet to follow as we go through the course, weekly homework assignments, in-class demonstrations, and opportunities to rehearse your dog’s skills.
- You will also receive access to our behaviour modification Facebook group.
- This is a four-week program with a set curriculum, classes are 45 minutes long, once a week for four weeks (we will skip any holiday weekends)
- Our classes are 4 dogs maximum.
- Two handlers per dog are required for sessions 2-4
- Dog’s are not brought to the first session, this sessions is to instruct everyone on proper safety and handling
- If it is your first group program with us, participants are required to show their dog’s proof of the first & second set of vaccines plus Bordetella (Kennel Cough),
If your dog is extremely fearful and shut down or has a bite history, our Private Reactivity Rehab program will most likely be a better fit.
However, if you’re not sure whether this program is right for you and your dog, please contact us to set up a 30-minute consultation before registering.
Upcoming Reactivity Classes:
Spots left: 2
Spots left: 4